Property Insurance

Who needs Landlords Insurance?

Whether you’re a commercial or residential landlord you need Landlords Insurance to protect your assets.  Regardless of the size of your portfolio, a single flat or a whole collection of residential and commercial properties our ability to compare insurance policies from over 300 insurers means that you will never pay more than you should for the cover you need.

We will work with you, carrying out a full risk assessment to identify your needs and tailor-make a package that is as individual as you.

We can cover far more than just accidental damage by your tenant(s) and can also cover you for accidental damage by your own staff, for example, cleaners,  and for malicious damage whether your property is occupied or has been left empty for a while.

Some of the cover that we can provide includes:

  • Full accidental damage to buildings and contents
  • Unoccupied properties
  • Bed and Breakfast
  • Thatched properties
  • Listed buildings
  • Landlords Fixtures and Fittings
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Malicious Damage
  • Loss of Rent and Rent Guarantee Insurance
  • Legal Expenses

We can also ensure that should you need to make a claim, you will be dealt with directly by us and not left dealing with a call centre or face-less person.

In addition to this, you will have access to our Risk Management Resources to keep you up to date with changing legislation and help ensure your business is always protected.

Find out what you need
Who needs Property Owners Insurance?


Our bespoke hospitality policies will help you ensure your employee safety and the quality of your business’ property is something you don't need to worry about. 

Manufacturing & Engineering

Insurance for manufacturers and engineers that provides cover and peace of mind for you and your business, leaving you free to make the most of your skills.


Whether you care for others in their own homes or a more formal setting, we care about your business so you can care for others.


Don’t shop around for your retail insurance, we will make sure you always have the best cover for your business.

Food & Drink

There’s a wide range of risks present in the food and drink manufacturing industry, we can help keep your business successful with our industry-specific cover, customisable policies and detailed checklists.

Professional Services

Providing professional services can leave you open to unexpected claims, our insurance means peace of mind for you and your clients if things don't go exactly to plan.


Whether you own just one property or a large portfolio, commercial or residential, we offer a complete range of insurance policies designed to keep you and your tenants safe as houses.


Whether you are a beef, sheep, dairy, arable or poultry farmer or maybe you farm something a little more unusual, we offer a diverse range of cover designed to your specific needs.

Interested in finding out more?
Get In Touch

   01460 206588

Please correct the errors and try again.