We are an independent broker dedicated to providing individualised support to all business customers no matter which sector you work in.

Whether you are a sole trader or own a chain of hotels, we have the expertise, and the policies, to keep your business secure.  Our clients include care homes, handymen, agricultural contractors, retailers, builders, manufacturers, landlords, accountants, publicans, and hotels and many more.

For more information about our services for your sector please see below:



Our bespoke hospitality policies will help you ensure your employee safety and the quality of your business’ property is something you don't need to worry about. 

Manufacturing & Engineering

Insurance for manufacturers and engineers that provides cover and peace of mind for you and your business, leaving you free to make the most of your skills.


Whether you care for others in their own homes or a more formal setting, we care about your business so you can care for others.


Don’t shop around for your retail insurance, we will make sure you always have the best cover for your business.


Even the best tradesman have accidents, we have tailored trades insurance packages to suit a range of needs, from bricklayer insurance to plumbers, electricians, carpenters, plasterers, painters and many more.

Food & Drink

There’s a wide range of risks present in the food and drink manufacturing industry, we can help keep your business successful with our industry-specific cover, customisable policies and detailed checklists.

Professional Services

Providing professional services can leave you open to unexpected claims, our insurance means peace of mind for you and your clients if things don't go exactly to plan.


Whether you own just one property or a large portfolio, commercial or residential, we offer a complete range of insurance policies designed to keep you and your tenants safe as houses.


Whether you are a beef, sheep, dairy, arable or poultry farmer or maybe you farm something a little more unusual, we offer a diverse range of cover designed to your specific needs.

Private Clients

If you are the owner of a large or highly listed home that would cost more than £500,000 to rebuild or if your contents would cost more than £100,000 to replace then a high-net-wroth insurance policy will suit your needs.

Interested in finding out more?
Get In Touch

   01460 206588      info@hollowayinsurance.co.uk

Please correct the errors and try again.