Happy staff are motivated staff.
Financial safety & security are two of the most sought after needs for employees. They need to know they can meet their financial commitments if they become ill, and their family would be supported if they were to die.
Motivated and happy employees result in productive and profitable businesses so offering an attractive benefits package can help achieve this.
Our range of bespoke employee benefits can be offered to individuals or as part of a company-wide scheme.
Which Employee Benefits Can I Choose?
- Group Life Cover (or Death in Service)– provides a tax-free lump sum in the event of an employee’s death
- Group Critical Illness Cover – provides a lump sum in the event of diagnosis of a serious or life-threatening illness
- Group Income Protection – provides a monthly benefit if an employee cannot work due to accident or illness. Cover start date and payment end dates are pre-determined at outset.
- Private Medical and Health Insurance - Having Private Medical Insurance in place means you and your employees can get the consultations and treatment they need quickly, avoiding NHS waiting lists and improving chances of a speedy return to work.
- Health Cash Plans – A simple low-cost benefit where employees claim back every day medical expenses e.g. optical tests/glasses; dental check-ups; physiotherapy costs etc. Many plans include shopping discounts and offers as well as valuable Employee Assistance Support
- Dental Plans - Can cover accident and emergency care, root canal work and cancer amongst many other procedures.
We can also help with other employee benefits such as Cycle to Work schemes, Technology Loans, International Benefits, Health Screenings and many more.
We have partnered with specialist employee benefits broker Excellect® to offer this full range of employees benefits to our clients.