Don’t shop around for your retail insurance, we will make sure you always have the best cover for your business.

We understand that in the highly competitive world of retail, your job is to make sure your customers are happy and come back to your store, not spending your time looking for the right insurance deals.  Whether you are a bricks and mortar business or an online retailer, making sure you have the correct cover in place has never been more important and we are here to help you protect your business against any unforeseen occurrences.

Using our experience and large portfolio of insurers, we will assess your needs and identify any risks to make sure that you will never pay more than you need to for the right cover.

We understand that overheads can be high, and insurances are not always cheap, but what happens if your shop is vandalised and you are unable to open?  Does your policy cover you for repairing the damage AND business interruption?  Do you know how much stock you can claim for in the event of a theft? And what happens if a customer or member of staff slips or trips whilst in your store?  These and many other questions are just some that our specialists will help you answer when we arrange the best cover for you.

It is a common mistake that online retailers are not subject to the same risks, so we will make sure that any stock you have at home is covered by your business insurance*.  That you are covered in the event of credit card fraud, and that your goods are covered even during transport, even if this is with an external courier.

*Stock is not normally covered on domestic contents policies.

Examples of cover available include:

  • Accidental damage.
  • Public and products liability.
  • Employers liability.
  • Contents cover.
  • Buildings cover.
  • Business interruption.
  • Money on premises or in safe.
  • Money on the premises outside business hours.
  • Money at home of insured or authorised employee.
  • Goods in transit.
  • Glass.
  • Legal expenses.
  • Book debts/accounts receivable.
  • Loss of rent receivable.
  • Tenants improvements.
  • Subsidence.
  • Terrorism.
  • Embedded machinery breakdown.

Click here to download your Shop and Retail Industry Services Overview

What cover does your business need?
What cover you need

Property Owners Insurance

Whether you’re a commercial or residential landlord you need Landlords Insurance to protect your assets. 

Business Insurance

We all know that not all businesses are the same or are exposed to the same risks, so we will design a bespoke insurance policy for your business.

Motor Insurance

Whatever vehicles you use for your business it is important to ensure that you have the correct level of commercial vehicle insurance in place.

Cyber Insurance

Having a robust Cyber Insurance Policy is crucial to protect your business should a data breach or hack occur.

Professional Indemnity

We offer professional indemnity cover for a variety of professions, including solicitors, accountants, architects, contractors, surveyors, IT consultants, engineers, independent financial advisors and many more.

Risk Management

We believe in working in partnership with you to create a safety culture throughout the business, which will reduce accidents, thereby reducing downtime and making your business more efficient.

Employee Benefits

Our range of bespoke employee benefits can be offered to individuals or as part of a company-wide scheme.

Directors Insurance

As a company director, it’s important to make sure you have the correct insurance in place to protect you against your personal liabilities, whatever the size of your business.

Interested in finding out more?
Get In Touch

   01460 206588

Please correct the errors and try again.